Tri-Agency Committee Meeting
The Tri-Agency Committee is comprised of subcommittee members appointed by the Hesperia City Council, Hesperia Recreation & Park District Board of Directors, and the Hesperia Unified School District Board of Trustees.
DATE: November 14, 2018
TIME: 3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: Hesperia Unified School District, Superintendent’s Conference Room
15576 Main Street, Second Floor, Hesperia, CA 92345
- Approve the minutes of the Tri-Agency Committee meeting held October 10, 2018
- Hesperia Recreation and Park District Update (HRPD)
- City of Hesperia Update (CITY)
- School District Update (HUSD)
- Identification of other items that are of mutual concern and future agenda items
It is the intent of the Tri-Agency Committee to comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) in all respects. If, as an attendee or a participant at this meeting, you will need special assistance beyond what is normally provided, the Tri-Agency Committee will attempt to accommodate you in every reasonable manner. Please contact the Staff Assistant at (760) 662-5215, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting to inform us of your particular needs and to determine if accommodation is feasible. Please advise us at that time if you will need accommodations to attend or participate in meetings on a regular basis.