Victor Valley College is launching a new Cohort Automotive Dealership Technician Program where students can earn a Associates Degree and over 30 industry recognized certificates through a 2 year cohort model, where uniforms, PPE, and tools are paid for but that's not all. The student is guaranteed intern placement, paid intern placement at local partner dealerships such as Greiner or Victor Valley Motors, and job placement at the conclusion of the program.The program is competitive and spots are limited to 25 students.
All interested students must meet the following prerequisites and apply.
- Complete VVC's Auto 50 (can be completed by successfully completing Auto I or Auto II at participating high schools such as HHS, OHHS, SHS)
- Complete VVC's Auto 77.3 (this can be done at your school site through Dual Enrollment)
- SP2 Career Portfolio (This will be completed through your Auto 77.3 course)
- Complete the application and submit a letter of intent and commitment (link coming soon)
- Participate in the Competitive Panel Interview
For more information contact your high school counselor or VVC Automotive Department Chair Lee Bennett at firstname.lastname@example.org