Student Record Request (Transcript request)

A former student can request an official or unofficial transcript through Parchment.com. There is no fee for current students. Previous students will pay $3.75 per transcript.  Click below on the last school of attendance:

Requests for transcripts can also be made directly to the last school of attendance via fax, email, or mail. Please provide the following:

  • A valid ID, such as a driver’s license or passport
  • Name the student was registered under when they attended HUSD
  • Date of birth
  • Last school of attendance
  • Contact phone number
  • Signature and date
  • Type of records requested
  • A return mailing address, fax number, or email address to send requested records
  • Transcript Request Form (PDF)